The Killers (modern adaptation) “i’ll take a bag of chips,” the man called Al said. He was wearing a black Addidas tracksuit and a snapback. His face was partially hidden by his hood. He also wore a pair of leather gloves and had a bandana around the bottom half of his face. “Give me some […]

fiction 1 Book: POD Author: Stephen Wallenfels POD is an action adventure book set in the post apocalyptic remains of a Los Angeles hotel car park and a house In Washington state, this helps the readers thematic understanding a lot because this book is all about survival and if it’s set in a world where […]

My essay question is “Why does Brutus not want to swear an oath of elegance.” I believe the answer of this question to be that Brutus does not want to swear an oath because he likes to think himself of a nobler person in the roman society. As a consequence of this all the power that […]

I think that Brutus does not want the conspirators to swear an oath of allegiance, because as i said earlier, he likes to think of himself being better and nobler than the rest of the conspirators and he is not just part of the gang, but if he takes the oath he will be lowering himself […]

My essay question is “Why does Brutus not want to swear an oath of elegance.” I believe the answer of this question to be that Brutus does not want to swear an oath because he likes to think himself of a nobler person in the roman society. As a consequence of this all the power that […]

Some of the quotes i will be looking at in detail are “O, name him not. Let us not break with him, For he will never follow anything That other men begin.” – Brutus “For Antony is but a limb of Caesar. Let us be sacrificers but not butchers, Caius.” – Brutus “No, not an […]

I think that Brutus does not want the conspirators to swear an oath of allegiance because he likes to think of himself being better and nobler than the rest of the conspirators and he is not just part of the gang but if he takes the oath he will be lowering himself to their level. Also he might want to think that they do not need an oath to stay true to their word that they are going to kill Caesar for the good of rome, and if they don’t have the motives to do it whats the point, he says that in act 2,1 ‘If these be motives weak, break off betimes.’ he might also be disagreeing because it was Cassius who suggested an oath and Cassius is currently the leader of the conspiracy but Brutus want to be so to show that he purposefully disagrees with all of Cassius’s propositions, such as keeping Anthony alive even though it was a bad decision.

Continue reading